GSM Gateways install onto a trunk port of a customers phone system. A SIM card is installed into the unit allowing mobile phone calls to be made from the phone system to allow cost savings.
2 Channel Basic Rate Version
In many cases, telephone systems are not supplied with analogue trunks. The answer is to install a GSM gateway that provides a Basic Rate ISDN line. This unit takes 2 mobile phone sim cards and provides 2 line capacity.
Here are some great features:
- Intelligent Routing - Return up to 1500 mobile calls directly to the calling Direct Dial-In CGW-I stores the link between the dialing extension number and the dialed cellular number. When a missed mobile call is returned, CGW-I recognizes the Caller ID and routes the caller to the dialers extension.
- MSN Routing - Route incoming cellular calls to default Multi Subscriber Number (MSN), such as a specific extension, Automated Attendant or Voice Mail system.
- Call Barring - Dedicate your SIM to handle only incoming calls, outgoing calls or both.
- Call Diversion - Automatically reroute incoming calls to an alternate channel when SIM is busy.
- Toll Restrictions - Define which cellular operator prefixes to allow the CGW-I to call and which ones not to allow.
- Redirect Calls - Override Toll Restrictions and set up a cross network connection
- Call Duration - Limit the length of calls to protect you from connections that are accidentally left open.
- Windows Based Utility Program Supplied
- Warning alarms sent by SMS and Email
- Call Detail Logging up to 2500 calls
- CLIP - Display or hide SIM card numbers using Calling Line Identification.
- SIM Card Protection - Protect each SIM card from unauthorized use if removed
- Network Lock - Configure your CGW - I to work permanently with one carrier.
- Roaming - Allow calls to automatically connect to the strongest available signal or restrict them to a specific operator.
- Dialing Mode Support - Overlap or En Block.
- End Of Dialing Signal - Reduce the time required to connect to a dialed number.
- Gain Control - Adjust volume levels for both incoming and outgoing calls on each channel.
- Connection to Analogue Trunk - The system installs onto an analogue trunk line of the telephone system. When the line is selected, the unit provide a dial tone. The phone number dialed is then out put to the GSM network and the call is established
Incoming and Outgoing Call features
- Toll restrictions - Define which cellular operator prefixes to allow and which ones to restrict
- Call Duration - Limit the length of calls to protect you from connections that are accidentally left open
System Management & Monitoring
- DTMF Programming and Control - Configure the system parameters directly from DTMF telephone connected directly to the unit or Via the Telephone system.
Configurable Controls & Maintenance
- CLIP / CLIR - Display or hide the SIM card number using Calling Line Identification/Restriction setting
- SIM PIN Control - Protect the SIM within the CGW-T/TS from unauthorized use if removed
- Roaming - Allow calls to automatically connect to the first available signal or restrict them to specific network operator
- Gain Control - Adjust high quality volume levels for both incoming and outgoing calls
- Reverse Polarity Support - for "B" party hang up if supported by the telephone system.